Friday, January 29, 2010

Lunar line convert

I will be updating this post often. I know I have spoken quite a bit about the Free line from Nike, but I am having a slight change of heart. Nike has opted to radically change the Free shoe and I can't say how I feel about that. I can let you know about that in the Spring.

I am in the process of running in the in three of the Lunar shoes. I have the Lunarace 2, Lunar Elite and Lunar Trainer. So far I love the the updates to the Lunarace shoe, the added 1.1oz was completely worth it. The Lunar Trainer is a great everyday shoe and does run about a 1/2 size small and seems to be very stable. Now the Lunar Elite seems to be a great shoe, however the dynamic stability may be a little much for my taste. It is a firm and responsive shoe that can be used for tempo training. I may try to get some longer runs in the shoe soon. Check back for some updates once I get some more runs in the various styles.

Cheers and safe running.

No comments:

Post a Comment